Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Soft Robotics Inc. is a venture-backed startup in Cambridge, MA that designs, manufactures, and sells pneumatic grippers, high-performance gripper control systems, and integrated manipulation solutions. By leveraging our patented soft robotic actuator technology, it is now possible to automate applications that have traditionally depended solely on human labor for the execution of bin picking, order fulfillment, and other complex pick and place tasks.
We are looking to bring on a new Manufacturing Technician to help support our strong revenue growth as we continue to bring a side variety of novel robotics automation solutions to market.
- Perform assembly of released product in accordance with documentation including but not limited to pneumatics, electrical components and cables, mechanical assemblies;
- Perform assembly of prototype equipment with minimal documentation;
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring accurate inventory accounting;
- Supports of all manufacturing & operations activities including but not limited to: shipping, receiving, component inspection, inventory maintenance, fabrication, testing
- Support company policies, procedures, goals, objectives and manufacturing best practices
- 5+ years of assembly experience
- 1-2 years of engineering lab or prototype experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices
- IPC soldering certification or similar formal soldering
- Ability to grasp technology quickly
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Enthusiastic, positive mentality
- Experience in an ISO or FDA regulated environment preferred
- Demonstrated track record of exceptional individual performance in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Robotics Inc. is located in the Greater Boston Area; no relocation assistance will be provided.
No third party agents; only direct applicants will be considered.
Soft Robotics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Soft Robotics Inc. will not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are an E-Verify Employer.