Sales and Marketing Operations Associate
Soft Robotics Inc. is a venture-backed startup in Cambridge, MA that designs and builds grippers, gripper controllers, and autonomous manipulation systems that can handle items of varying size, shape and weight with a single device. By leveraging the science of soft robotic actuators, it is now possible to automate facilities that have traditionally depended on manual labor for bin picking, order fulfillment, and other complex pick and place tasks.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Associate is a key sales and marketing support function within the commercial organization of Soft Robotics. This person will provide essential support to remote sales staff while they are in the field and to the marketing team on site. This position also includes the responsibility of interacting with customers with regards to quoting, invoicing, RMAs as well as initial contact through multiple lead sources. This role will assist with logistics relating to tradeshows and loaned assets and will be responsible for CRM database management and hygiene.
Assist sales team with salesforce operations process
Anticipate deadlines and gaps in sales process
Quoting of replacement parts, RMA repairs and consumables.
Following up on invoices and payments.
- Manage Soft Robotics loaned assets.
- Create and send product loan agreements.
- Assist with tradeshow planning and logistics as required.
- Handle all customer facing commercial discussions with customers regarding RMAs.
- Determine if product is under RMA based on order records.
- Work with Soft Robotics production team to determine RMA repair cost.
- Quote RMA repair and share with customer.
CRM database management
- Ensure customer database includes all required fields.
- Enter new customers into the database.
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant support role (e.g. administrative assistant, sales support or similar roles)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Experience with Salesforce.com highly preferred
- Start-up experience preferred
- Positive, proactive attitude with a passionate customer focused problem solving approach required
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Robotics Inc. is located in the Greater Boston Area; no relocation assistance will be provided.
No third party agents; only direct applicants will be considered.
Soft Robotics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Soft Robotics Inc. will not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are an E-Verify Employer.